We believe the bible to be the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is only one God eternally existing in (3) persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His virgin birth, and His sinless life, and His miracles, atoning death through His shed blood, and His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to earth in power and Glory.
We believe in the provision of bodily healing in the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling presence, the believer is enabled to live a Godly life.
We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the biblical evidence of speaking in other tongues.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life; they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe that every believer has been commissioned by God to evangelize the lost and make disciples whereby fulfilling the Great Commission of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
· To build a God-centered community through the means of Evangelism that will impact, empower, ignite, and energize the kingdom Matthew 28:19-20
· To preach the word of God with love, simplicity, and power, so lives may be changed and to provide a redemptive, refreshing, and renewing atmosphere that will provoke change. John 15:3
· To establish educational programs that will offer tutorial opportunities, Self-Help, G.E.D.’s and literacy classes. Hosea 4:6
· To provide a childcare, learning and empowerment centers that promote education, and child development whereby children may grow spiritually as well as academically. Matthew 19:14
· To provide a food and clothing pantry for those in need. Matthew 25:25-36
· To establish a Christian Halfway House & Rehabilitation Center, rescue havens for the homeless, battered, and recovering so that those who have fallen victim to Satan may have a second chance. Galatians 6:1
· To provide an atmosphere and avenues of consistent and fervent prayer for those who are hurting and in need of a Godly counsel. James 5:16
· To provide educational programs that will destroy the spirit of poverty in the lives of God’s people. Malachi 3:10, Luke 6:38, Eccl 10:19, Hosea 4:6
Let’s Work the Vision Nehemiah 2:18
WHY DO WE LIFT UP OUR HANDS?
"I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up Holy hands without wrath and doubting" 1 Timothy 2:8
WHY DO WE CLAP OUR HANDS?
"O Clap your hands all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph” Psalms 47:1
WHY DO WE BELIEVE IN THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT?
"For to one is give by the spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same spirit: ~ To another faith by the same spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same spirit; ~ But all these worth that one and the self same spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."
1 Corinthians 12:8-11
WHY DO WE DANCE IN THE SPIRIT?
"Let them praise His name in the dance..." Psalms 149:3a
WHO IS HOLY GHOST?
"But wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost many days hence." (The Promise) Acts 1:4b-5
WHO CAN RECEIVE?
"For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." Luke 11:10
WHY DO I NEED THE HOLY GHOST?
"Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the spirit;"